Supers Virtual Education Schedule Finalized!
A few weeks ago, we introduced Super Seminar: A Virtual Education Series for Tax Professionals, a first of its kind extended online event designed to be delivered over multiple weeks so that you can “drop in” virtually while staying safe and continuing to serve your clients.
We have been working closely with our speakers to refine the schedule to incorporate the most up-to-date topics to reflect the current environment and to give you the knowledge you need to sail effortlessly into the July 15 tax deadline and beyond.
Note: all currently registered attendees were sent an email this afternoon, May 15, at around 1:00 pm letting them know about the finalized schedule.
All sessions will be streamed live on a staggered basis starting on June 2 and ending on August 6 (we will take a break July 2-21).
Here is a peek at some of the education sessions offerings (list is not all-inclusive)...
June is jam-packed with topics such as:
• June 2: Small Business Loans - SBA PPP Maximizing Forgiveness
• June 2: CARES Act: Individual Provisions
• June 4: Retirement Distribution Strategies – Are Your Plans CAREing and SECURE?
• June 10: Tax Planning Strategies for Business and Rental Owners
• June 16: Individual Federal Tax Update
• June 23: PPP Loans: EA's Role in the Battle for Forgiveness
• June 30: California Tax Update
• And so much more!
July's offerings are equally as impressive:
• July 1: Business Update and the COVID-19 Affect
• July 23: Show Me the Money – The Ethics of Fees
• July 23: AB5 - Dynamex Codified & Attack on Independent Contractors
• And more!
August wraps up the virtual series in a neat bow, and includes:
• August 6: 2020 IRS Collection Procedures
• August 6: 50 Ways to Lose Your License (Ethics)
View Entire Schedule!
We are offering two registration options, and the Full Seminar Registration is the best bang for your buck. You will get:
Access to all 29 live education webinars, ability to earn up to 74 hours of continuing education, downloadable materials for all 29 sessions, access to on-demand recordings for one (1) year (no CE), access to the same amazing speaker line-up through live chat and facilitated Q&A sessions, network and connect in live chat conversations with other attendees from around the nation, and space to connect with sponsors and exhibitors (available in the coming weeks).
You get all this for only $579/$804* - if you do the math, you will see what an INCREDIBLE VALUE this is.