CSEA Helps You Grow in Your Profession
Sometimes you find just what you need when you aren't even looking for it, and there's no better way to grow than to be involved with others in your profession. From local chapters to statewide meetings, CSEA gives you plenty of opportunity to interact with people who speak your language -- taxation!
- Local chapters offer continuing education throughout the year on topics of specific interest to their members, often with nationally-recognized, top-notch speakers (some of whom are members of local CSEA chapters).
- Many chapters also offer small, informal discussion groups where members can network and share experiences.
- CSEA partners with California tax agencies on special education and discussion events that give you the inside scoop and access to the people who can help solve your thorniest issues.
- We work with nationally-recognized CPE providers to offer special rates to CSEA members.
- Super Seminar! CSEA has been sponsoring one of the best tax seminars in the nation for more than 35 years.
- Our weekly e-newsletter and website are valuable resources for the latest hot topics or a deep-dive into a complicated subject.
- Last on the short list, but certainly not least, is the opportunity to develop your leadership skills through service to the society at the local and state level.