Get Your 2020 Client Tax Newsletter
Tax season is approaching fast, and it's time to start thinking about client meetings, whether in-person or virtual. Our Client Tax Newsletter is an effective way to reach out to both prospective and current clients and remind them that you're ready and available to help them with their tax needs.
The newsletter is in Microsoft Word format and contains a selection of timely articles sure to be of interest to taxpayers. It can be easily customized with your name, contact information, and choice of article topics. This year's articles include:
- Human Nature Strikes Again! – Beware of Coronavirus Scams
- Avoid Estimated Tax Penalties with the Safe Harbor Rule
- The Recent Changes Regarding Alimony Payments May Not Be as Simple as You Think
- Penalty Relief for Partnerships that File Late
- What Were the Most Litigated Tax Issues Reported by the Taxpayer Advocate Service?
There's also a handy Tax Checklist to help your clients gather their tax-related information!
Click here to download the 2020 Client Tax Newsletter on the Member Resources page.
Many thanks to Public Information & Awareness (PIA) Committee Vice Chair Rico Delodovici, EA for contributing this year's Client Tax Newsletter articles. We also thank our senior editors: Norman M. Golden, EA, PIA Committee Chair; and Debi Nogle, CSEA Communications Director.