|Full Seminar Registration|
|Super Saver Rate
|Received by 2/28||Received by 4/24||Received
|Single Day Registration (Anytimer Rate)|
1 CSEA Associate, Affiliate and Student Members are eligible for Member rates.
2 Full Seminar registration at the Non-Member rate includes complimentary CSEA membership through August 31,
2017. This promotion is available to tax professionals who have not been a CSEA Member in the past 12 months.
You may download the registration form and fax it to 916-366-6674 or mail it to 3200 Ramos Circle, Sacramento, CA 95827-2513.
Questions? Please contact the CSEA office at 916-366-6646 and staff will be happy to assist you.
Full Seminar Registration
A full seminar (all three days) registration includes entrance to your choice of education sessions, the Exhibitor Showcase, access to electronic materials in advance, all session materials on a USB drive onsite, three breakfasts, six refreshment breaks, Welcome Reception, Prize Drawing Night, a registration packet, the opportunity to earn up to 25 hours of CE and the IRS OPR evening session.
Education Session Material
Registration includes session material for ALL 24 sessions – not just for the sessions you attend. Session materials will be provided electronically in the following formats – free of charge: (1) online in advance to be downloaded or printed, (2) on a USB drive, and (3) via Super Seminar app.
If desired, session material hard copies are available for purchase in advance. Please complete the Education Session Material Order Form by April 24, 2017, and we will have your material waiting for you when you arrive.
- February 28: Super Saver registration rate ends
- April 24:
- Value registration rate ends
- Transfer deadline (location or registrant)
- Cancellation deadline (Las Vegas)
- Education session material order deadline
- Hotel room reservation cut-off (Las Vegas)
- May 8: Online, phone, fax, mail registration closes (Las Vegas)
- May 31: Cancellation deadline (Reno)
- June 2: Hotel room reservation cut-off (Reno)
- June 19: Online, phone, fax, mail registration closes (Reno)