Don’t see your question answered here? Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 800-777-2732.
1. I am not a Member of CSEA – can I still register for Super Seminar? You bet! In fact, signing up for the full seminar registration at the non-member rate includes a complimentary CSEA membership through August 31, 2017! Take full advantage of special member discounts, education programs, informative publications and the most prestigious network of Enrolled Agents in California. This promotion is available to tax professionals who have not been CSEA Members in the past 12 months.
2. Do I have to register online for Super Seminar? No, but you are encouraged to do so as it is the fastest and most convenient way to register. If you prefer, you may download the PDF registration form and email, fax or mail it to CSEA.
3. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover Card. We accept checks for mail-in registrations only.
4. Can I attend only one day of the Seminar? Yes, one-day only rates are available for the full day on Days One, Two, and Three. You may only select the single-day option for one day; single-day rates may not be combined. If you attend the Seminar for more than one day, you must purchase a full seminar registration.
5. Do you offer group discounts? Groups of three or more colleagues (paying for the full seminar registration) from the same company and billing address are eligible for a group discount. Group discounts are granted solely upon CSEA’s discretion. In all cases, the first person in the group will pay full price and the remainder of the people in the group will receive a discount as follows:
- 3 to 5 employees: $25 off for each additional person
- 6 to 10 employees: $50 off for each additional person
- 11+ employees: $75 off for each additional person
Online Registration is not available for groups. To register your group, please call 800-777-2732.
6. Can I transfer my registration from one location to another? Transfers from one Super Seminar location to another will be accommodated at no charge if the request is made by April 24, 2017. If the request is made after that date, a $200 transfer fee is applicable. Location transfers must be made in writing and may be emailed, faxed, or mailed to CSEA.
7. Can I transfer my registration to another person? Transfers from one registrant to another within your organization will be accommodated at no charge if the request is made in writing by April 24, 2017; please include name and registration information for the person we are to transfer the registration to as well as the name of the person currently registered. If the request is made by April 24, 2017, a $200 transfer fee is applicable. Registration transfers must be made in writing and may be emailed, faxed, or mailed to CSEA.
8. What are the cancellation and refund policies? Registration cancellations will be made if written notice is received on or before April 24, 2017 for Las Vegas Super Seminar and May 31, 2016 for Reno Super Seminar, and a refund will be issued less an administrative fee of $200. Registrants whose cancellation requests are made after these deadlines will NOT be entitled to a refund. In addition, “no show” registrants will NOT be entitled to a refund. Registration cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 916-366-6674, or mailed to CSEA.
1. What is the dress code? Business casual. Education session meeting room temperatures can vary, so dressing in layers is strongly recommended.
2. When can I pick up my badge and materials? Onsite check-in (badge and material pick-up) and registration hours are as follows:
- Las Vegas: May 15, 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm; May 16, 7:00 am
- Reno: June 27, 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm; June 28, 7:00 am
3. I lost my badge. How do I obtain a new one? A $5 fee will be charged to registrants for each replacement badge requested (i.e., to replace badges that are left at home or in hotel rooms, lost or forgotten, etc.). To receive a new badge, please visit the onsite registration.
4. What meals are included in my registration fee? It depends on what type of registration you choose. A full seminar registration (all three days) includes three Continental breakfasts, six breaks (light snacks and drinks), light appetizers and drinks at the Welcome Reception. A Single-Day only registration includes one continental breakfast, two breaks (light snacks and drinks) and appetizers and drinks at the Welcome Reception (Day One only).
5. Safety and Security: CSEA is not responsible for and will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen items including but not limited to personal belongings and education session materials. Therefore, we urge you to take simple steps to safeguard your possessions:
- Do not leave your education session materials, purse or briefcase unattended.
- Do not leave your laptop, phone or PDA on the floor or out of your sight.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
1. Super Seminar session material is provided electronically, but can I still order hard copies of the education session materials? Yes. Each attendee will receive 1.) Access to materials in advance for download. 2.) ALL session materials on a USB drive onsite. 3.) Access to electronic materials through Super Seminar App. If you would still like to order hard copy materials, complete the Education Session Material Order Form to order and purchase materials by April 24, 2017, and we will have your material waiting for you when you arrive. Submit your form today!
2. Do I really have to scan my badge in order to receive continuing education credits? Not only must badges be worn at all times in the education session meeting rooms and Exhibitor Showcase, but if you wish to receive continuing education credit, then yes, you really do need to scan your badge at the beginning of each education session. For more detailed information on badge scanning, click here.
3. Can I video or audio record the education sessions? Video or audio recording of any educational sessions by Super Seminar attendees is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from both CSEA and the session speaker.
4. Are children allowed in the education sessions? Children are not permitted in the education sessions under any circumstances.
5. Mobile Devices: As a courtesy to speakers and other attendees, we ask that you kindly silence your mobile devices so they don’t disrupt the session and leave the education session if your receive a telephone call.