Make Connections – Get Solutions!
Reach decision makers in the tax industry by exhibiting or sponsoring at Super Seminar 2017! Super Seminar attracts over 1,200 tax professionals from all over the world. Nothing can match the value of meeting with your customers and prospects in person. As a Super Seminar exhibitor, this is your opportunity to develop relationships and achieve results! We encourage all exhibitors to participate in this year’s Make Connections – Get Solutions Social Media theme.
Las Vegas: May 16-18, 2017; Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Reno: June 28-30, 2017; Grand Sierra Resort & Casino
(Please note that Reno Seminar is at the end of June in 2017)
- Meet hundreds of decision makers all in one room
- Increase your company’s visibility within the industry
- Meet top clients and build relationships with potential customers
- Differentiate your company and its products from your competition
- Leave with new customers and new leads
Meet the Attendees
- 73% Enrolled Agents
- 9% Certified Public Accountants
- 18% Other Tax Professionals and Financial Planners
- 80% Decision Makers
- 12% Recommend & Influence the Decision Makers
- 12% First Time Attendees
Booth Rate Includes:
- (1) 8-foot long draped table, (1) 10’ x 10’ booth; 8’x 3’ draped to outline booth, (1) wastebasket and (2) contour chairs
- New – Mobile App Access – Create personal profile to connect with attendee app users. Ability to post messages on the activity stream to showcase products and specials.
- New – Mobile App Exhibitor Listing – Includes a 50 word company description and contact information. Company logo is added if you are a sponsor.
- 24-hour Exhibit Show security
- Continental breakfast, beverages and snacks in the Exhibitor Showcase each day
- Hors d’oeuvres at the Welcome Reception
- 3 exhibit badges for each 10′ x 10′ booth
- Seminar Program Listing – Includes a 50 word company description and contact information. Company logo is added if you are a sponsor.
- Electronic pre-registered and post-show attendee lists with direct mailing addresses (each for single use)
- Recognition in electronic California Enrolled Agent Magazine
- Booth identification sign with company name and booth number
New Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
- USB Flash Drive Sponsorship
- Exhibitor Walking Demo
- Power Up – Charging Station Sponsorship
- Mobile App Logo Ad
CSEA does NOT work with any housing vendors for Super Seminar, and cannot guarantee the reputability of any outside booking agencies. Please note that no one will contact you to book your room for Super Seminar. If you receive solicitations from any vendor identifying themselves as such or as being in any way connected with CSEA – please note that they are NOT authorized by CSEA to sell hotel rooms for Super Seminar. This type of activity, known in the meetings industry as “room poaching,” can seriously undermine your Society’s ability to fulfill its obligation to the host hotel and may result in increased seminar pricing in the future. Please email CSEA Director of Education Debi Nogle at firstname.lastname@example.org if you receive this type of solicitation. Thank you for your ongoing support!
Any questions regarding exhibiting or sponsoring, please contact Dawn Sorrell at 916-366-6646 or email@example.com.