The Tax Professional’s Event-of-the-Year!
May 16-18, Las Vegas | June 28-30, Reno
Make Connections, Get Solutions!
Top 10 reasons to attend…
|Meet other tax professionals who understand the challenges you face.
||Learn from seasoned faculty who teach carefully curated education sessions.
|Get face time with IRS and California FTB representatives.
||Build a resource library with materials from every session taught at the seminar.
|Meet the faculty, and ask your most perplexing tax questions.
||Bring back new ideas that you can use when helping your clients.
|Rub elbows with tax professionals from across the nation.
||Check out the Exhibitor Showcase where vendors demonstrate the most innovative products, technologies and services – designed just for you.
|Visit in person with your longtime professional friends.
||Earn up to 25 hours of CE toward your designation in just three days.
- IRS Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) Supervisory Attorney – Thomas Curtin
- IRS Stakeholder Liaison
- Franchise Tax Board Taxpayers’ Rights Advocate – Susan Maples, CPA
- Karen Brosi, EA, CFP® – named the Outstanding Conference Instructor for 2011-12 and Outstanding Webcast Instructor for 2012-13 by California CPA Education Foundation
- Claudia Hill, EA, MBA – Editor in Chief of the “Journal of Tax Practice & Procedure”, Claudia has testified before both the Senate Finance Committee and House Ways & Means Committee on tax issues
View More Featured Speakers
Special Events – INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION!
- Free Professional Headshots – Five images provided in multiple formats downloaded to your flash drive on-site.
- Welcome Reception
- NEW! Exhibitor Demonstrations – 10 minute demos from top exhibitors. Enter to win a $200 Visa Gift Card to be drawn during the demo!
- Prize Drawing Night
- IRS OPR Presents: Circular 230 Diligence and Competence (evening session)
Hotel & Travel Info
More Travel Information
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am not a Member of CSEA – can I still register for Super Seminar?
You bet! In fact, signing up for the full seminar registration at the non-member rate includes a complimentary CSEA membership through August 31, 2017! Take full advantage of special member discounts, education programs, informative publications and the most prestigious network of Enrolled Agents in California. This promotion is available to tax professionals who have not been CSEA Members in the past 12 months.
Read Full FAQs
Value Rate Registration extended to April 27!
ONLINE SPECIAL: Save an extra $50, use Promo Code “webdeal”
THANK YOU to our SUPER SEMINAR SPONSORS (click on the sponsor logos to be directed to their websites)!
Comments are closed.