Education and professional development for tax practitioners has been a cornerstone of CSEA since 1976. The Society offers a comprehensive suite of programs to meet the diverse needs of its membership at special Member Prices. Many of CSEA’s programs may be used to meeting Continuing Education (CE) requirements established by the IRS, CTEC, State Board of Accountancy (NASBA), California State Bar (MCLE), and the certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.
CSEA Educational Programs Include:
- Super Seminar: CSEA’s annual three-day seminar providing up to 24 hours of CE
- Federal Representation Workshop
- State Tax Agencies Liaison Meeting
- digiTAX: Monthly hot topic live webinar
- California Tax Bootcamp
- Chapter-sponsored education seminars